Wednesday 9 January 2013

HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO DO SOME EXERCISE?






These are my tips to motivate you to get some exercise. Please let me know which one of them works for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.


One of the best motivational tips I’ve ever heard is that you have to act like you already lost the weight you are struggling with. Imagine that you are lean, imagine it very strongly. You can even look for your hero that you want to be like. Print out her/his picture and visualize it very strongly that you already have that kind of beautiful body. Find out what sort of exercise your hero does and copy it. Remember celebrities and very successful people are people just like us. If they can achieve something you can do the same too.

You can use the same technique when you are struggling to start your exercise for the day. If you don’t feel motivated then act like it. Act like you are super motivated and the funny thing is that you will begin to feel like it. Amazing!

So when you started to do your exercise but you are still very keen on it, start slowly. Look for a dynamic music and just start moving, put your leg to the right place, then the other one, then the other one…Don’t think of the whole program, just the actual set that you are doing. When you’ve finished move onto the next one, then the next one, then the net one…


Sometimes I make a deal with myself. For example I say: When I’m done with my exercise I can watch my favorite TV show. By the way TV shows. You can also use the time when you are watching TV to do some exercise.


My last advice is one of the most important: Find a reason why to do it. It’s quite difficult to motivate yourself to do exercise if you don’t even have a good reason for it. 

You can motivate yourself with the bikini season or that you want to look good for your husband. Important is that it gets you to work.





Read on:

http://whitenaijagirl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/howto-motivate-yourself-to-do-some.html

No comments:

Post a Comment